Hi lovelies ,
This post is totally different from my usual post. It’s my platform and I want to use it to inspire people not only fashion wise but in other ways. How’s your 2017 going? It’s going ok for me. I have seen anyone testify about a new achievement this year.
You don’t have to wait till December 2017 before you make things happen. You probably have been struggling to make it work, to get rich or richer. I wanna be richer, I want to be the first black women to be……., I will unleash that soon. How hard have you been trying? You might be doing something wrong. Your plan might not be a plan after all. You are probably doing so many things at the same time, which makes you loose focus.
Here are somethings you need to do to make you successful in year 2017.
1) Identify your passion : Before you can achieve success, you will have to define what success means to you.
2) Make a list of your goals and what you might do to achieve them: Address both and short and long term goals. Think beyond financial/ career goals.
3) Live purposefully : In order to achieve your dreams and be the person you want to be, you will have to start paying attention to ur actions. Ask yourself ,”is what am doing going to lead me to where I want to be in life?”.
4) Be educated : Education is the key to success. Even if you want to be a business man or woman you will need the knowledge on how to handle the business. it’s never to late to go back to school. There’s are so many people who says I wished I studied something different. Time goes fast, before you know it you are done with the new course you take on. You will smile at the end rather than spending the rest of your life regretting on your mistakes.
5) Manage your finances : Manage your money will help ensure your financial stability over time . Keep tracks of your expenses, understand your income , prioritize your spending and save money.
6) Manage your time : Time is money! Waiting to do stuffs till last minute can cause stress and increase the likehood of errors and negligence. Manage your time so you have enough time to complete tasks effectively.
7) Don’t compare your own life to other people’s lives: Don’t measure your success by comparing it to the ones around you. All fingers are not equal.
8) Count your blessings: no matter how much you have achieve in life you will always feel unhappy if you constantly focus on what you don’t have . Devote time every day to appreciate the things you do have. Beyond materials things , Appreciate your loved ones and unforgettable moments.
9) Look after your health: health is wealth they say. An healthy person thinks better. Eat clean , drink water everyday and stay fit. An healthy body gets an healthy mindset.
10) Enviroment: surround yourself with positive minded people that will inspire you or encourage you to do better or be better. Do away with the negative minded people. Stay away from people that feel comfortable with their current situation.
Have you seen my February lookbook ? This outfit is one of the looks. Outfit detail is located in the description box. Watch it here https://youtu.be/nayrrPtr6rw
I hope you got something from my little tips. Have a nice weekend y’all.