How was your week? Am so happy it’s Friday! Am heading to Paris for the weekend….yay.
Here’s one of the looks from my March/April lookbook. Hopefully I can drop the lookbook video this Sunday.
This post isn’t just about the outfit details…. I want to talk about trend. All trend isn’t a trend , which means all trend isn’t for everybody. The mistake most people make is they buy a lot of trendy clothes and lack basic clothes in their wardrobe. I do buy trendy clothes if it suits me and if it’s going to be trendy for a while. Fashion fade, style is external.
This bell sleeves shirt is an example, the trend started last year and it still trendy. Lostink makes one of best shirt sleeves shirt.
Simple Rules stylish women always follow
- Clothing is a form of communication.
- Outfits are responses to social situations.
- Fit is the most important thing.
- A great pair of jeans is worth investing in.
- Dressing should be half your audience, half your personal style.
- It’s important to know the right times to play with trends.
- You must have a style signature.
Jeans : Gstar raw
Shoe : louboutin
Bag : Prada
Have a nice weekend and stay licious